Thursday, August 18, 2011

Another First.....

Well this week A-Man started kindergarten! My baby boy has started big school as he calls it. He has been wonderful about going to school and wanting to learn. Coach and I dropped him off the first day and he sat at his table and played play-doh. He was the class helper on Tuesday, so he was on cloud nine! Tuesday night he also went to bed 6:45! A-Man was one tired puppy. He has not gotten his color changed this week so that is great! He told me he was going to be a good boy and not get his color changed at all this whole year. I am going to hold him to it. Wednesday he got dropped off curb side and walked to the crosswalk and went to the cafeteria all by himself! He is getting so big and becoming more and more independent.

ME has been a wild woman this week. Coach said she has been upset when he has dropped her off. She is getting used to him dropping her at school rather than me. Coach was told by a fellow coach that ME has been smooching on his son in the afternoons. Oh lord I am not ready for this by any means. Before I know it, she will be grown and getting married and having babies of her own.

Coach has the Blue/White game on Friday. It is the last scrimmage before our preseason benefit game against North Little Rock. Hopefully our field will be ready by next week. The Blue Devils got a new turf field. This school year is starting off great!

If you can't tell I love my family so much. They all have there own special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment