Monday, August 1, 2011

The First Blog

I keep reading several of my friends' blogs and thought I might give it a try. As I sit here thinking about what to type, I have no idea where to start. So I will not bore you with the details of our everyday life, but I will share the crazy details of it. With the summer coming to an end, our life is turning upside down. My husband has started back to coaching and school is quickly approaching for me! My oldest baby starts kindergarten and my smallest baby started back to daycare. I have always said I will not be sad when A-man starts school, that I won't be one of those moms! I think when the day comes I will be. So stay tuned for that! ME is sleeping in a big girl bed and last night she wasn't ready to go to bed. She threw a fit for about 5 minutes. No big deal right?! Well thirty minutes later when A-man tried to go to bed, he couldn't get in his room because ME was asleep up against the door! Next step trying to get the bouncy (pacifer) away from her!

2 comments:

  1. Day one of kindergarten ... sad one I'm afraid!! Is Avery too pumped?? And all Miller wants is a Darth Vader backpack ... that he won't want after about four months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery is excited! He wanted a spiderman backpack. I told him they were out and all they had left was a red and blue one. I know you are thinking terrible! But I knew he would want a different one in a month!

    ReplyDelete