Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friends

Friends are an important part of my life. If I had not had my friends to help me the past two years, I don't know where I would be. My three best friends/sorority sisters have been with me thru thick and thin. My first college roommate is the AR Lady! I remember meeting her during rush week in the Fall of 1999. Her roommate moved out and the RA threatened to put this awful girl with her, so she quickly came to me and said you are moving in and we have been best friends ever since. I also met TX Lady and the LA Lady during rush week! We all pledged the same sorority. We had some great times together. They usually involved me taking care of at least one of them on party night. I wish we lived closer to each other. We try to see each other at least twice a year. Our girl weekends are definitely needed and are always a blast. "Sometimes you just have to get away with the girls!"






I also have my West Memphis Friends. They are great! When I got sick two years ago, my Hairstylist BFF organized people to bring meals to us during chemo treatments. She is truly a beautiful person inside and out. If it wasn't for her organizing that, my family probably would have starved. Then I have my Music Gal BFF who keeps my in stitches all of the time. Our friendship goes back to high school and DBS days! She was in charge and I was her second in command! Things haven't changed! LOL! CC is another one of my great friends/family member! She is one of the best cooks! Anytime she asks if we want to come and eat dinner, I don't hesitate. She has helped with my kids so much and they love her dearly. There are so many people who have impacted my life in one way or another. I could write for days and days about all of the people I call my friends, but most of them feel like family! I will eventually get to all of the them!











1 comment: