Saturday, August 6, 2011

Shopping?!

First of all who goes shopping during tax-free weekend and when there is construction on the interstate? Well you guessed it, I did and Coach (my hubby), A-man, and M.E.! It was C-R-A-Z-Y!!! M.E. wanted a rolling-packback, as she called it, for school. Last time I checked she was only 2 and not in school. LOL! A-man wanted to ride rides at the mall. It was a 45 minute wait and I said NO! I wasn't waiting 45-mins for him to jump on the trampoline for 4 mins. So needless to say we had two upset children. They calmed down after a few minutes thank the lord.

So getting back to my shopping: I did get A-man a new pair of tennis shoes for school and ME got two pairs of shoes. I wasn't excited about A-man's shoes because they weren't on sale, but he sure needed them. I was however excited about ME's shoes. I got her 2 $80 pair of shoes for $20 a pair. I saved $120! Of course, I never would have paid full price for them.

We took Coach's truck to Memphis! Remind me never to do that again. The passenger side window "falls" down when you hit a bump. It was so hot and it made me cranky! All of the cool air went right out the window.

So after my shopping experience today, I think I will stick to ordering things online!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment