Friday, August 12, 2011

My Husband



My very first chemo treatment Coach wrote me a note and I found as I was waiting to begin my treatments. It told me all of the ways he loved me. I have kept in the place where he put it so I wouldn't lose it. It has been in the computer case he bought me the day before. It is kinda weird because I had forgotten it was in there. Well guess when I found it? The first day of my second round of chemo! I was in the same waiting room waiting for treatment to start. I of course started bawling, but Coach was parking the car or getting dinner. I was by myself and cried my eyes out. So I am getting to the point! I wanted to share some of the reasons why I love Coach!


To Coach:

I love the way you are so passionate about your career.

I love the way you take care of me when I don't feel good.

I love the way you can't ever find anything.

I love the way you say you have looked everywhere for something when it is right where I told you it was.

I love the way you take time to play with the kids even when I know you are tired.

I love the way you have taught our son to be a kind person and our daughter to be a sweet girl.

I love the way spray too much body spray on you and I have to hide the bottle!

I love the way you listen to the tv so loud, it hurts my head!!! Had to throw that in!

I love the way you stay calm in tense situations and calm me down.

I love the way you use your words to get your point across.

I love getting to watch you at your job. Not many spouses get to see their husbands hard work pay off.

I love the way you remind me to do things because you know I forget!

I love the way you never leave anything half done Mr. Perfectionist!

I love your enthusiasm when I am venting to you about what is going on in my life! LOL!

I love the way you care for me and others around you.

I love the way you put your family first and football/baseball a close second!!!!!!

I love your attempts to pick out clothes for M.E. You at least try!

I love the way you love me!



Love you always and forever!



I could ramble on with all of the reasons why I love Coach, but the number one reason why I love him is he is himself! I sometimes get irritated with him, but who doesn't get irritated with their spouse. But I quickly get over it! Our life isn't perfect by any means, but it is our life and I wouldn't change it for the world.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmmmm..... I absolutely love you both. You are precious and are such GOOD people and I'm better for even knowing you. Blessings to both of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Straley! I am definitely better knowing you and Blake. We are continuing to pray for you and the babies.

    ReplyDelete